Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Saturday, November 27, 2004

ADDvantage to ADD Part 1

ADDvantage to ADD - Flexibility
This is a funny post to the ADDventures Yahoo Group.

"There have been times when there is so much
unorganized paper and CRAP EVERYWHERE, ALL
over the floor, you have to be some kind of a
frickin' NINJA to walk around it"

That's why am as flexible as I am. I'm used to
going on an Indian Jones adventure when I walk
through my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home