Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Friday, November 26, 2004

Great Blog for Solos and Small Firm Types

It comes as no great surprise to me that as an ADD attorney I'm a solo practictioner. (Anyone know any highly organized non-add secretaries?) Solo firm life has its downsides. (Health insurance is the biggest, but that's a whole other post.)

Fortunately someone out in blog space is trying to help all of the solo and small firm types. Carolyn Elefant has a blog called My Shingle. It is a wonderful resource.

Two great recent posts deal with payback to those big firms who want to drown you in paper and dealing with problem clients. (Of course, I have no problem clients. Really.)

Thanks Carolyn from one of your readers.

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my california used car lemon law blog site.

2:21 PM  
Blogger blue-collar said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
I was in love with your advance cash loan payday union western wired blog site.

9:53 AM  
Blogger first cash advance930 said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Sweetie, go and search my first cash advance blog for what you need.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home