Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Friday, November 26, 2004

I've Been Linked

Being ADD, I get bored rather easily. So I tend to jump from thing to thing (or maybe from obsession to obsession?) quickly. I've always been a computer nerd (had a TRS-80 for those old enough to remember).

As I kept hearing about this Blogging thing, I wanted to find out more about it. Once I looked at some of the technical stuff, I started looking for blogs that fit my interests. One of the first I found was Ernie the Attorney. So when I started this blog, Ernie was one of the first persons I emailed about my new blog.

Ernie has given me my very first link. Thanks, Ernie. I just hope that people will find my posts as helpful as I have found Ernie's.


3 Comments:

Blogger gt said...

I linked you at vark.blogspot.com but i have, like, 3 readers.

10:53 AM  
Blogger The Bad Husband said...

LOL I have two TRS-80 Model III's sitting on my floor here I scavenged from a yard sale ($5 lol) to relive those classic years. I had a Model I with the 16k upgrade. Man, I was the SHIT back then in 1982, eh? :)

10:21 AM  
Blogger cash advance seattlefe said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Please proceed to my pay day cash advance blog when you find the time.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home