Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

An old Cherokee Indian Philosophy.

My grandfather was a Winnebago. For some people this is what they think of when the hear Winnebago. If you're curious here's some information about the Winnebago.

That explains why my ADD brain stopped when it saw this post on the net. It also really speaks to some of my life.

An old Cherokee Indian was teaching his grandson
about life.


"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.
"It is a
terrible fight and it is between two wolves:

One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed,
arrogance,
self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority,
lies, false pride,
superiority and ego.

The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope,
serenity, humility,
kindness, benevolence, empathy,
generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.


This same fight is going on inside you and inside every
other person, too."


The grandson thought about it for a minute and then
asked his
grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee replied...

"The one I feed."

2 Comments:

Blogger gt said...

a wolfsled pulled by two wolves goes further than one pulled by one wolf. each side has something to contribute.

10:59 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Want to see top notch work, peep my blog site for the bomb work!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home