Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Two's Don't Marry Ten's

In the family law circle, we often hear from one spouse that their soon to be ex-spouse is totally depraved. The "injured" spouse will often go on ad nauseum about the evil acts committed upon them by the other party.

The phrase "Two's Don't Marry Ten's" means that the complaining spouse is probably not exactly a ten themselves. When I was a younger lawyer, I used to listen to the complaining spouse and wonder how the evil spouse could be so horrible. Now whenever I hear my client complaining about how evil their mate is I just think to myself "Well, Two's Don't Marry Ten's."

Am I becoming too cynical?

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I want you to look for my Consumer Law blog.

5:42 PM  
Blogger payroll cash advanced0 said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my allied cash advance blog

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home