Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Death of the Soul

Often I see situations where a person "kills" themselves. What I'm talking about is not where the person actually commits suicide. It's more insidioius and painful to watch. It is when the person kills their soul.

When you see the beauty that lies within a person slip away, it is difficult to watch. You see the vibrance and wonder of a person become a hollow shell. I believe that God loves each one of us. That God truly treasures our souls.

1 Comments:

Blogger overnight cash advance295 said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Sweetie, go and search my cash advance denver blog for what you need.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home