Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Frontline: medicating kids | PBS

Taking medication for ADD is a very controversial subject. My own personal experience tells me that any parent who doesn't medicate their child is doing them a grave disservice. Adderal helps my ADD brain enormously. Doesn't solve all of my ADD issues, but it sure helps.

The following web page is a great resource for those parents who are agonizing with the decision. In usual PBS fashion, it honestly presents both sides of the issue. Highly recommended.

frontline: medicating kids | PBS

1 Comments:

Blogger upper-class said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Search for my cash advance cincinnati blog, it will leave you speechless.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home