Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Friday, December 10, 2004

The Top 10 Tips for Managing Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) in Couples

For all my fellow ADDers out there and for all their significant others, here are some tips for making the relationship work. Personally, the two that have presented the most problems in my relationship are #2, the "nagger/avoider" dynamic (I'm the king of passive agressive behaviors), and #7, the "blame game" (This is a big problem in divorces).

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Check out my State Lemon blog, please!

9:41 PM  
Blogger cash advance st louis350 said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
You got me! I will check out your cash advance washington dc blog a.s.a.p!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home