Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Wired News: Brain Scans Arouse Researchers

I actually started doing a little reseach on lie detecting. I wanted to see if there had been any advances in studying the brains of people who tell falsehoods. I just happened upon this article: Wired News: Brain Scans Arouse Researchers.

Interesting stuff. Kinda reminds me of this joke I heard ... Oh never mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous pheromone cologne said...

good info

11:41 PM  
Blogger upper-class said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
In my spare time I will look for your cash advance tulsa blog.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home