Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Monday, January 17, 2005

Women are, um, better at telling lies

The hardest part of my job is trying to tell if someone is really telling the truth. Whether it's a witness, the opposing party, or my client, it is so difficult to try to find out the real truth in any situation. This article says that women are better liars than men. I don't know if I necessarily agree with this, but it's interesting reading.

5 Comments:

Blogger lite-up-tha-room said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Check out the blog site with my business cash advance in it!

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home