Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Friday, February 25, 2005

ADD Tests

This is the most comprehensive list of ADD assessment tests I have found. If you are an adult and are trying to figure if you are ADD, they have a self scoring Excel spreadsheet of the Wender Utah Rating Scale here.

Psychiatric Rating Scales for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) -- Neurotransmitter.net

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog - good info. If you don't mind, I'm going to bookmark and link to it. I have a simple credit history report website with credit history report related stuff. Check it out!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jaynne said...

Do you have a loved one that is affliced with Add Medication Used
, you just have to research our information. Visit Add Medication Used
today.

12:20 PM  
Blogger De Post Man said...

Nice post. I also have a site talking about credit related issues http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ . Take a look if you have time. calculator mortgage

9:58 AM  
Blogger Goodman441 said...

Hey! I found a great new site for loans and credit card information, Please visit it when you can, You will be glad you did!! Go here now! http://www.loanofficial.com

1:19 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Please examine my Law Attorneys blog as soon as you can.

4:39 AM  
Blogger sweet-toothe said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your fast cash advance blog.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! microsoft training iowa Couple free live web cam mesotherapy ginkgo contact lens Richardson2c tx and commercial insurance fishermans rib knit sweater cardigan gp30 batteries Black diamonds in middle east Dry wall business cards Cum lesbians bmw Latina snatch licking Interland merchant account Fat horny girls preview Sapphicerotica lesbians crack videos Asian celebrities free upskirts http://www.voip-provider-8.info/2008-ford-super-duty.html Oral sex pics free Listen to white strips

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info film editing classes

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home