Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Crime & Federalism: Client, Heal Thyself?

Obviously since I have a "unique" brain, I am very sensitive to clients who have issues caused by the unique ways their brains work. This post talks about the lack of training for lawyers in the areas of mental health and the ethical and moral issues dealing with clients with these iissues. I like the idea of a continuing education course dealing with the seven deadly sins.

Crime & Federalism: Client, Heal Thyself?

3 Comments:

Blogger HealthReviews said...

Hi, my name is Kenny Williams and I have suffered from severe acne. In fact, I also had problems with hair loss and weight loss and I lost all self confidence at some point and all my friends too. Now, a few months later, after discovering the Health Reviews website, I feel much much better. After reading their success stories and recommendations, their Top Health Reviews really helped me. Do you realize how good can this be? NO more problems. Finally I can got back my smile. That is the reason I am so happy now!

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Mortgage refinance interest rates in the us3826 backpacks for kids plastic surgery sell timeshare opt in email marketing senior term life insurance quote in scotland Mercedes benz c class saloon cellular phone plans ticket broker Gas circuit breaker http://www.search-engine-optimization-0.info Link ultram online.tux.nu Ohio unemployment taxes programs Parental control scientific atlanta

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home