Law in Hyperspeed

The ADDventures of a practicing attorney in a southern state. I hope those in the law and those with ADD can find some comfort and help in these postings. The only real person in this blog is the author. The people described in this blog mostly represent sterotypes of some of the characters I see in my travels.

Name:
Location: Southern, United States

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Did Not Have Sex With That Woman

Two doctors have an affair for four months. Two years later, the male doctor is slapped with a paternity suit. He claims that the other doctor kept some of his sperm and used it to impregnate herself. He sues her claiming that she caused him emotional distress.

You've got to read this story. It shows just how wacky human behavior can be. I really liked the part where the court of appeals talks about how the "transfer" was a gift.

CBS 2 Chicago WBBM-TV: Man Can Sue Woman For Sperm Theft Distress

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog - good info. If you don't mind, I'm going to bookmark and link to it. I have a simple credit order report website with credit order report related stuff. Check it out!

12:17 PM  
Blogger De Post Man said...

Nice posts. Check out my site http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ if you get a chance. low mortgage rate

9:58 AM  
Blogger Goodman441 said...

Hey! I found a great new site for loans and credit card information, Please visit it when you can, You will be glad you did!! Go here now! http://www.loanofficial.com

1:20 AM  
Blogger low-class said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Go and find my ace cash advance blog.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are Women Really Superior to Men?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home